Food Pantry Volunteers
Temporarily closed due to COVID-19
Books are available inside the church during the winter months,s.
Best Spaghetti you will can find anywhere!
Our Little Libraries are located in front of the church and at King Park, Redgranite and are available for reading material each summer.
First Congregational United Church of Christ
Little Library is closed for the winter outside. Will reopen in spring of 2020.
Stii available inside UCC Church at 887 Bonnell Ave, Redgranite.
UCC Redgranite Little Free Library
Due to COVID-19 we are able to accept only monetary donations at this time .
Donations of clothing and other items are no longer needed.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Food Pantry @ First Congregational UCC Redgranite
Thursday, May 14, 2020
Greetings to our pantry friends & wider community!
As summer blazes on & the Covid Pandemic spreads we remind you that while our doors are closed our care for community will remain strong. We will continue our Food Pantry ministry with all the compassion we have had for over 12 years. The safety protocol we put in place 4 weeks ago stands & is as follows:
* Our Food Pantry will distribute food to existing clients and new clients
* We are distributing prepackaged food bags from our front entrance every Wednesday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. We ask that you stay in you car and you will be instructed from the doors. We are following strict current guidelines and encourage you
to do the same. We will continue to use gloves and masks as part of our protective protocol. We will also continue a minimum of 6 foot social distance between one another. *These simple steps along with FREQUENT & THOROUGH HAND WASHING are measures we all can do for the good of our community.
*We ask you to please wear your mask when picking up food.
* Please exercise common sense and do not come to the pantry if you or anyone you live with or care for are ill. You may send a healthy person to pick up your food.
* Until further notice we will not be accepting any donations of food or clothing. We will gratefully continue to welcome your monetary donations.
* For questions, comments or concerns please call Barbara Peterson @ (920) 566-4231 or Janet Guell @ (920) 647-6825 and leave a message. We also can be found on the web at UCCRedgranite.
We acknowledge the difficulty of our current challenges & continue to pray for encouragement, strength and patience for all. Share the many stories of good will in our community. Be one of those stories. May we all double down and strive to be kind.